Texas Coaches Hot Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas Coaches Hot Spot

High school football and more from around the state. Feel free to post in all areas. Try to keep the adult talk in the Man Page.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Daingerfield*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
G-Force

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-28

*Daingerfield* Empty
PostSubject: *Daingerfield*   *Daingerfield* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:16 am

Who is going to land this job.

I here that they are loaded...like the good ol days.
Back to top Go down
26zone

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-08

*Daingerfield* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Daingerfield*   *Daingerfield* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:11 pm

Glad to see ya "G"
Back to top Go down
downey1547

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-30

*Daingerfield* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Daingerfield*   *Daingerfield* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:30 pm

where'd Coach Hugg go?
Back to top Go down
wittlebearcat
Young Man
wittlebearcat

Female Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2008-02-11

*Daingerfield* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Daingerfield*   *Daingerfield* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:50 am

I heard that Randall Hugg interviewed for the Princeton coaching position back in January then withdrew his name from consideration..now I hear that Highland Park has hired Hugg as one of its receivers coaches. Hugg worked as an assistant under Randy Allen (the current Head Coach for Highland Park) back at Abilene Cooper.

And Coach Bowman (previously at Bullard) is the new Head Coach for Dangerfield so he is now an official a member of the "Tiger Nation"!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*Daingerfield* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Daingerfield*   *Daingerfield* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Daingerfield*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Texas Coaches Hot Spot :: Football Forum-
Jump to: