Texas Coaches Hot Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas Coaches Hot Spot

High school football and more from around the state. Feel free to post in all areas. Try to keep the adult talk in the Man Page.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jayayaytch

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-28

question Empty
PostSubject: question   question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:53 am

just a question regarding message boards and what you all think is considered improper.

is it bashing a player when someone overhypes him and you, having seen the kid play on numerous occasions, disagree and say that he is very average?

just wondering. had a guy on the new toc website call me numerous names because i said a kid that was being hyped on a thread over there was "very average". i was chastised for taking shots at a high school kid and basically called a coward because i was doing it hiding behind the anonymity of a message board.

thoughts? i know this board is a lot more open and honest than any of the other sites i check on occasion. this site also happens to represent the area i coach in and i'm curious to see what others on here think about the player and his illustrious father who coaches him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-05-23

question Empty
PostSubject: Re: question   question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:09 am

If there is truth to what you said, I see no problem with it. We live in a world where you can't be honest anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://ntexasfootballcoach.forumotion.com
26zone

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-08

question Empty
PostSubject: Re: question   question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:58 am

It was probably the kids dad or brother, that is what sucks about that site,... to many fans and not enough coaches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

question Empty
PostSubject: Re: question   question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question
Page 1 of 1