Texas Coaches Hot Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas Coaches Hot Spot

High school football and more from around the state. Feel free to post in all areas. Try to keep the adult talk in the Man Page.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New trends for offseason

Go down 
+3
Qcontrol2
THEANGRYAX
Roller22
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Roller22
Baby Boy

Male Number of posts : 30
Localization : Republic of Texas
Employment : Whoever needs Landscaping
Registration date : 2008-01-28

New trends for offseason Empty
PostSubject: New trends for offseason   New trends for offseason Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:29 pm

What are the new trends for the offseason program? I know everyone puts in 3-4 days of lifting, but what is new as far as agility goes? We always did mats, agility drills, jump ropes, and cone drills. What are the new schemes that are coming out of the colleges?
Back to top Go down
THEANGRYAX
Young Man
THEANGRYAX

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: New trends for offseason   New trends for offseason Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:01 pm

wife beaters and cutoff jean shorts
Back to top Go down
Qcontrol2
Teenager
Qcontrol2

Male Number of posts : 213
Localization : Reservation
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: New trends for offseason   New trends for offseason Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 1:57 am

Just expanded alittle from last year. I have start using the Jammers more for Pass pro for the OL. Also use it of our strike power. Had a guy show us some stuff that there doing in the League now and it has been really good so far. Kid love it, and it puts them through some pain. PASS PRO ex: Get in a good post / compress step have them work it up and start moving the isolated arms up and down while moving back and forth changing post steps. Do this for 20 seconds then give call right or left. If it is right the set left and jab 5 times with the right arm then left arm. You have to start with light weight because it is brutal.
Back to top Go down
randymarsh
Man
randymarsh

Male Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: New trends for offseason   New trends for offseason Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 1:32 pm

we incorporate some extra punching each other in the face from time to time, to build that strong connection of brotherhood
Back to top Go down
Qcontrol2
Teenager
Qcontrol2

PostSubject: Re: New trends for offseason   New trends for offseason Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 1:35 pm

so like good team unity.....That always builds championships...
Back to top Go down
nodefenseforyou
Boy
nodefenseforyou

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New trends for offseason   New trends for offseason Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:19 pm

well, we are currently encouraging that sense of self worth that everyone seems to be talking about, as well as that sense of entitlement that most of our kids possess....oh yeah, and of course, the ME before team factor...
Back to top Go down
du52
Boy

Male Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New trends for offseason   New trends for offseason Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:39 pm

plyos...i think we may try the workout from rocky 3 but we need a snow machine and a mountain peak
Back to top Go down
youngster83
Man
youngster83

Male Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: New trends for offseason   New trends for offseason Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:47 pm

tiger paw
Back to top Go down
Qcontrol2
Teenager
Qcontrol2

PostSubject: Re: New trends for offseason   New trends for offseason Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:53 pm

still havent grown up....
Back to top Go down
randymarsh
Man
randymarsh

PostSubject: Re: New trends for offseason   New trends for offseason Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:21 pm

He grew into that dang XXXXL cold gear
Back to top Go down
THEANGRYAX
Young Man
THEANGRYAX

PostSubject: Re: New trends for offseason   New trends for offseason Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:51 pm

uh 5xl thank you
Back to top Go down
randymarsh
Man
randymarsh

PostSubject: Re: New trends for offseason   New trends for offseason Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:55 pm

where do all the grown ups hang.
Back to top Go down
Qcontrol2
Teenager
Qcontrol2

PostSubject: Re: New trends for offseason   New trends for offseason Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 10:01 pm

teachers lounge probably....where football coaches dont need to be... I said I bever wanted to grow up maybe here is my chance to stay young...
Back to top Go down
randymarsh
Man
randymarsh

PostSubject: Re: New trends for offseason   New trends for offseason Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 10:20 pm

Qcontrol2 wrote:
teachers lounge probably....where football coaches dont need to be... I said I bever wanted to grow up maybe here is my chance to stay young...

What is bever?
Back to top Go down
Qcontrol2
Teenager
Qcontrol2

PostSubject: Re: New trends for offseason   New trends for offseason Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 10:22 pm

never.....maybe....
Back to top Go down
THEANGRYAX
Young Man
THEANGRYAX

PostSubject: Re: New trends for offseason   New trends for offseason Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 6:48 pm

you grew up a bever, interesting and explains alot about who you are
Back to top Go down
Qcontrol2
Teenager
Qcontrol2

PostSubject: Re: New trends for offseason   New trends for offseason Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:25 pm

yo explain who you are ever time you post....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New trends for offseason   New trends for offseason Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New trends for offseason
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Texas Coaches Hot Spot :: Football Forum-
Jump to: