Texas Coaches Hot Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas Coaches Hot Spot

High school football and more from around the state. Feel free to post in all areas. Try to keep the adult talk in the Man Page.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Future Layout of Forum

Go down 
+2
Admin
CoachHuey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CoachHuey

CoachHuey

Male Number of posts : 4
Localization : Texas
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Future Layout of Forum Empty
PostSubject: Future Layout of Forum   Future Layout of Forum Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 10:21 pm

Will you have various sections --- specific to certain aspects or will this just be one big general forum?
Back to top Go down
http://www.coachhuey.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Layout   Future Layout of Forum Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 10:24 pm

I thought I would see how it goes but if we get a large amount of posts on a particular section I can split it off with a different forum of its own. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
https://ntexasfootballcoach.forumotion.com
CoachHuey

CoachHuey

Male Number of posts : 4
Localization : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Future Layout of Forum   Future Layout of Forum Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 12:46 am

Is this more for "goofing" or serious x's/o's talk? What is the main purpose of the forum?

Not being a smart arse, just want to make sure I make appropriate posts/topics on the board or proper section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coachhuey.com
ezp

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Future Layout of Forum   Future Layout of Forum Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 3:07 pm

The football forum is for football/athletics/coaching talk. Don't feel as restrained as you might have on the old coach. I understand coaches like to drink beer and talk about women.

Most of the goofing around talk will be under fun basket. If you have a picture of a hot women, feel free to post on the fun basket. Just make sure she has clothes on. Thanks
Back to top Go down
THEANGRYAX
Young Man
THEANGRYAX

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Future Layout of Forum   Future Layout of Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 7:55 pm

hmm
Back to top Go down
Qcontrol2
Teenager
Qcontrol2

Male Number of posts : 213
Localization : Reservation
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Future Layout of Forum   Future Layout of Forum Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:33 pm

I think we can have the best of both worlds. We can tlalk serious football in certain forums, and we can relax in others. It is a growth process. There are goofy posters on all the other sites I have been on. There are specific football talk on Heuy. This site could become just as big with the right touch and if they get specific football topics such as Offense-Ol,QB,RB,etc. Defense-Lb, Db.etc. You also have to have the fun talk, to keep it a great site. So far good site with room to grow.
Back to top Go down
randymarsh
Man
randymarsh

Male Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Future Layout of Forum   Future Layout of Forum Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:48 pm

So your saying there's a chance.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Future Layout of Forum   Future Layout of Forum Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:49 pm

Q, thanks, will get back with you in the next day or two.

Very busy
Back to top Go down
https://ntexasfootballcoach.forumotion.com
THEANGRYAX
Young Man
THEANGRYAX

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Future Layout of Forum   Future Layout of Forum Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:04 pm

one a billion.... theres a chance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Layout of Forum   Future Layout of Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Layout of Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Texas Coaches Hot Spot :: Football Forum-
Jump to: