Texas Coaches Hot Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas Coaches Hot Spot

High school football and more from around the state. Feel free to post in all areas. Try to keep the adult talk in the Man Page.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ex-Coaches Professional Network (DFW area)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDuckLucky

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Ex-Coaches Professional Network (DFW area) Empty
PostSubject: Ex-Coaches Professional Network (DFW area)   Ex-Coaches Professional Network (DFW area) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:04 pm

I am starting a DFW Ex-coaches professional network. (ECPN)

While I was a coach, I really appreciated knowing that I had the support of my coaches association – I truly was a part of something bigger than myself.

Now that I have turned in my whistle for an opportunity at the “business world” I am looking for a way to continue that support group.

I have found that there are a tremendous amount of ex-coaches in our communities. These are coaches, both young and old, that have left the teaching profession but have not left the “brotherhood” of being a coach. Please understand that I am not advocating for people to leave the coaching profession, but when those of us do walk off the court, field, etc. and step into the hustle and bustle of “life outside of coaching”, we need to know that that is an ok thing to do.

My vision is to have a group of men and women that can provide support to one another and help each other’s businesses grow – either by providing favorable introductions to new business opportunities or simply brainstorming on “best practices”.

Whether you are looking to network to:

Grow your business
Find and Hire quality people
Give support to those who "are where you have been"
Get information on what opportunities are "out there"

The ECPN is going to be geared for you.

My vision is to have lunch meetings where ex-coaches that are successful in the area can have the opportunity to speak to those in attendance and offer them a few words of wisdom. I would also like to see genuine fellowship amongst the members by organizing various events throughout the year. Hopefully sooner than later, my vision is to have this collective group of men (and women) put financial resources together to give back to our roots – either by sponsoring a youth sports event, a scholarship(s), or giving back to our THSCA.

Please spread the word, and pass along the following contact information to those interested!

Dustin A. Burnett
817-347-9170
dustin.burnett@nmfn.com
http://www.nmfn.com/dustinburnett
Back to top Go down
THEANGRYAX
Young Man
THEANGRYAX

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Coaches Professional Network (DFW area)   Ex-Coaches Professional Network (DFW area) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:01 pm

uh, randy................
Back to top Go down
randymarsh
Man
randymarsh

Male Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Coaches Professional Network (DFW area)   Ex-Coaches Professional Network (DFW area) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:52 pm

Do you want my vision ax?
Back to top Go down
TheDuckLucky

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Coaches Professional Network (DFW area)   Ex-Coaches Professional Network (DFW area) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:00 pm

sorry to disappoint, but this is quickly becoming a reality.
Back to top Go down
xcoach/real estate broker
Baby Boy
xcoach/real estate broker

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Coaches Professional Network (DFW area)   Ex-Coaches Professional Network (DFW area) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:57 pm

I think this can be a good thing. I am in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reallivinggateway.com
nodefenseforyou
Boy
nodefenseforyou

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Coaches Professional Network (DFW area)   Ex-Coaches Professional Network (DFW area) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:49 pm

I don't approve of this...unless I can make money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Coaches Professional Network (DFW area)   Ex-Coaches Professional Network (DFW area) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ex-Coaches Professional Network (DFW area)
Page 1 of 1