Texas Coaches Hot Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas Coaches Hot Spot

High school football and more from around the state. Feel free to post in all areas. Try to keep the adult talk in the Man Page.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coaches who play Wii

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
youngster83
Man
youngster83

Male Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Coaches who play Wii Empty
PostSubject: Coaches who play Wii   Coaches who play Wii Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:29 pm

I know that makes them gay, but how gay is what I am asking.
Back to top Go down
Race Bannon
Teenager

Male Number of posts : 160
Localization : Palm Key
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Coaches who play Wii   Coaches who play Wii Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:43 pm

Never played it and my kids are not into it. what is it that makes it gay?
Back to top Go down
randymarsh
Man
randymarsh

Male Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Coaches who play Wii   Coaches who play Wii Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:48 pm

and teachers who volunteer to give TAKS by themselves. FAGS
Back to top Go down
youngster83
Man
youngster83

PostSubject: Re: Coaches who play Wii   Coaches who play Wii Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:50 pm

It's not so much what makes it gay other than that super gays buy and play it, so that pretty much makes it gay.
Back to top Go down
Race Bannon
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Coaches who play Wii   Coaches who play Wii Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:56 pm

and teachers who volunteer to give TAKS by themselves. FAGS

Walked off into it did ya?
Back to top Go down
Race Bannon
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Coaches who play Wii   Coaches who play Wii Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:56 pm

Render unto Ceaser what is Ceaser's?
Back to top Go down
youngster83
Man
youngster83

PostSubject: Re: Coaches who play Wii   Coaches who play Wii Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:08 pm

what?
Back to top Go down
randymarsh
Man
randymarsh

Male Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Coaches who play Wii   Coaches who play Wii Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:12 pm

Oh come on youngster, you don't know what that means............gosh what an idiot......I also heard that if you didn't buy it, someone else buys it, then you are not gay, but super cool.
Back to top Go down
youngster83
Man
youngster83

PostSubject: Re: Coaches who play Wii   Coaches who play Wii Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:24 pm

super cool, super gay
Back to top Go down
wittlebearcat
Young Man
wittlebearcat

Female Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Coaches who play Wii   Coaches who play Wii Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:22 pm

Trashman wrote:
Hey Youngster and Randy....It's from the New Testament. It means that even though you are a Christian, you must obey the laws of man and, for example, pay your taxes (give the government what is theirs). It has later been used to refer to giving someone what you owe them. Does that simplify thing enough for y'all????

*And ....you think Wii is gay because you actually have to get off your fat rear to play it!!! clown
Back to top Go down
Race Bannon
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Coaches who play Wii   Coaches who play Wii Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:42 pm

wittlebearcat wrote:
Trashman wrote:
Hey Youngster and Randy....It's from the New Testament. It means that even though you are a Christian, you must obey the laws of man and, for example, pay your taxes (give the government what is theirs). It has later been used to refer to giving someone what you owe them. Does that simplify thing enough for y'all????

*And ....you think Wii is gay because you actually have to get off your fat rear to play it!!! clown

Very good Wittle. In this context what I ment was....If it is gay...... let the gays have it. You don't need it........Do you?
Back to top Go down
wittlebearcat
Young Man
wittlebearcat

PostSubject: Re: Coaches who play Wii   Coaches who play Wii Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:56 pm

I don't personally but......we use the Wii for physical therapy with our children. It's a great little invention IMO and pretty fun too!
Back to top Go down
Race Bannon
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Coaches who play Wii   Coaches who play Wii Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:01 pm

I have only seen it on TV. My kids are not howling for it.... so I count myself lucky. I understand that they are quite expensive.
Back to top Go down
wittlebearcat
Young Man
wittlebearcat

PostSubject: Re: Coaches who play Wii   Coaches who play Wii Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:35 pm

It is expensive...hard to get...and the graphics are pretty crude. It is a work in progress that has much room for improvement but the concept is a really good one. I think it is here to stay!!
Back to top Go down
Race Bannon
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Coaches who play Wii   Coaches who play Wii Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:37 pm

Just out of curiosity, I checked on-line pricing, ranges from $400. to $1050. I could never afford that unless I hit the lottery!
Back to top Go down
youngster83
Man
youngster83

PostSubject: Re: Coaches who play Wii   Coaches who play Wii Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:18 pm

or $250 at bestbuy, walmart, target, gamestop, circuitcity, sears, etc.
Back to top Go down
wittlebearcat
Young Man
wittlebearcat

PostSubject: Re: Coaches who play Wii   Coaches who play Wii Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:06 pm

Actually it runs $563.64 plus tax @ Walmart if they have it in stock!!!! Good Luck on that one. Even the Playstation 3 and XBox 360 run close to $399. I don't know of any systems right now that run $250 (Maybe PS 2 with accessories and tax)!
Back to top Go down
youngster83
Man
youngster83

PostSubject: Re: Coaches who play Wii   Coaches who play Wii Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:56 pm

best buy has it for $250, but is out of stock.
Back to top Go down
wittlebearcat
Young Man
wittlebearcat

PostSubject: Re: Coaches who play Wii   Coaches who play Wii Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:16 pm

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5303671

This one is a bundle package so it is playable right out of the box (all those extras needed to actually play it are already in there) and it is In Stock!!! There is the difference!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coaches who play Wii   Coaches who play Wii Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coaches who play Wii
Page 1 of 1