Texas Coaches Hot Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas Coaches Hot Spot

High school football and more from around the state. Feel free to post in all areas. Try to keep the adult talk in the Man Page.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Rebate check is in the mail

Go down 
+11
jester
Admin
nodefenseforyou
du52
lynardskynard
91lead
youngster83
26zone
THEANGRYAX
randymarsh
Dr. Seuss
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Seuss
Baby Boy

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Your Rebate check is in the mail Empty
PostSubject: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:04 pm

Bush is signing the rebate bill - so what are y'all gonna do with your $$???

Paying down debt? Big screen HDTV? Vacation? College fund? Down payment on new vehicle? Send it to Obama for campaign funds? buy the wife some new knockers?

Let's hear some suggestions...
Back to top Go down
randymarsh
Man
randymarsh

Male Number of posts : 716

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:13 pm

Our staff is all pitching together to pay for the rest of Angry's sex change. It's odd with shim walking around with only half the job done.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Seuss
Baby Boy

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 4:08 pm

Which half??
Back to top Go down
randymarsh
Man
randymarsh

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 5:26 pm

hard to tell
Back to top Go down
THEANGRYAX
Young Man
THEANGRYAX

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 6:43 pm

this is a loaded post that would entice me to respond in a manner that is not conducive to the well being of this board and its admin. This post should be moved to the man page so i can respond in the proper manner. Thank you for addressing this issue.
Back to top Go down
randymarsh
Man
randymarsh

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 6:47 pm

ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
26zone

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 6:58 pm

Is everyone supposed to get it??? I didn't get anything the last time.
Back to top Go down
youngster83
Man
youngster83

Male Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:00 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
Dr. Seuss
Baby Boy

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:47 pm

You only get it if you're not making a lot of money...so if you're a coach you should get it I think it's something like if you make less than $75,000 or as a couple you make less than $150,000.
Back to top Go down
91lead

Male Number of posts : 18
Localization : south baby!
Employment : teacher/coach
Hobbies : huntin deer & liftin weights
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:12 pm

I should get it
Back to top Go down
lynardskynard

lynardskynard

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:53 pm

What amounts were finally passed?
Back to top Go down
youngster83
Man
youngster83

Male Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:50 pm

600 for each working person, 300 per kid
Back to top Go down
du52
Boy

Male Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:16 pm

I'm thinking about lotto tickets or something...sorry I won't be chipping in to help out your shim friend
Back to top Go down
randymarsh
Man
randymarsh

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:35 pm

no problem, i'm still thinking there is not enough money anywhere to help it. it's a lose lose situation for everyone.
Back to top Go down
du52
Boy

Male Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:40 pm

i'm sure there is a world renowned surgeon somewhere, maybe you can find a picture of him
Back to top Go down
nodefenseforyou
Boy
nodefenseforyou

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:49 pm

sounds like the ax and RM are both wonderful human beings who might be just a little misunderstood...admin., can you help these wayward coaches?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:53 pm

Im trying, Im trying
Back to top Go down
https://ntexasfootballcoach.forumotion.com
randymarsh
Man
randymarsh

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:51 pm

wow, already have some fans.
Back to top Go down
nodefenseforyou
Boy
nodefenseforyou

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:56 pm

fans? not quite...just wish you guys would find something constructive to do...
Back to top Go down
randymarsh
Man
randymarsh

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:58 pm

Now, we said no more jokes of one's relatives, mainly your.. well......you know where I'm getting at. Keepin it in the man page.
Back to top Go down
nodefenseforyou
Boy
nodefenseforyou

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:02 pm

mom? go ahead, everyone else has...
Back to top Go down
Dr. Seuss
Baby Boy

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:19 pm

I haven't - and if she looks anything like your avatar, i will respectfully decline.
Back to top Go down
nodefenseforyou
Boy
nodefenseforyou

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:31 pm

that is her
Back to top Go down
nodefenseforyou
Boy
nodefenseforyou

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:33 pm

what? not good enough for ya?
Back to top Go down
randymarsh
Man
randymarsh

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:36 pm

Ok, I'm back now, I was teaching. Now what about defense's mother and the mask everyone made her wear during sweet passionate tooter love?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Rebate check is in the mail
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next