Texas Coaches Hot Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas Coaches Hot Spot

High school football and more from around the state. Feel free to post in all areas. Try to keep the adult talk in the Man Page.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Rebate check is in the mail

Go down 
+11
jester
Admin
nodefenseforyou
du52
lynardskynard
91lead
youngster83
26zone
THEANGRYAX
randymarsh
Dr. Seuss
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
youngster83
Man
youngster83

Male Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:41 pm

ooooooo, slam!
Back to top Go down
THEANGRYAX
Young Man
THEANGRYAX

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:43 pm

snapalicious
Back to top Go down
nodefenseforyou
Boy
nodefenseforyou

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:45 pm

not a mask, her actual face...don't you remember it?
Back to top Go down
THEANGRYAX
Young Man
THEANGRYAX

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:01 pm

let me see it from the top........see if it jogs my memory

Last edited by on Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
youngster83
Man
youngster83

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:06 pm

Nodefense, do you own a knife?
Back to top Go down
jester
Baby Boy

Number of posts : 27
Localization : SHERMAN TX

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:07 pm

Ok has anybody noticed that your cehecks are not as much this week. The goverment is taxing us more now that they are giving out these " free money" to help the economy. Our goverment is a freakin joke. They act like they care about us and want to help us and give us some money and then they tax the crap out of us to make there money back and alot more.
Back to top Go down
wittlebearcat
Young Man
wittlebearcat

Female Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:32 pm

The kicker is that they make it seem as if they are giving you free money but they aren't. That is your money they are so generously giving you the privilege of receiving! And they don't cut your check until you pay your taxes for 2007. I am so underwhelmed at their generosity! Neutral
Back to top Go down
du52
Boy

Male Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:10 pm

I'm going to spend mine anyway
Back to top Go down
pegleg
Baby Boy
pegleg

Number of posts : 44
Localization : Big D, baby!
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:32 pm

let's see, more money................

ok more beer, more tity bars, more jager...........

which all means............more raping and pilaging!
Back to top Go down
THOR

THOR

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:55 pm

Why is there a chick on the site................godbless us all
Back to top Go down
randymarsh
Man
randymarsh

Male Number of posts : 716

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:01 pm

The world went down the drain when John Wayne died. When Willie dies, we all might as well go coach football in Canada.
Back to top Go down
THOR

THOR

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 pm

Many women, particularly young women, have claimed the right to use the most explicit sex terms, including extremely vulgar ones, in public as well as private. But it is men, far more than women, who have been liberated by this change. For now that women use these terms, men no longer need to watch their own language in the presence of women. But is this a gain for women?
Back to top Go down
THEANGRYAX
Young Man
THEANGRYAX

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:27 pm

oh your so mean to her........her virgin ears dont want to hearath that kind of poison spew
Back to top Go down
wittlebearcat
Young Man
wittlebearcat

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:39 pm

Oh PLEEEASE! When I was at Midwestern State University I was a Lil' Sis for the Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity and my roommate was a Lil' Sis for Sigma Nu! There ain't nothin' you guys could dish out that would make me shudder! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
THEANGRYAX
Young Man
THEANGRYAX

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:43 pm

Well i knew the little sis for the LETS TAPPA HO fraternity and was given a rusty trombone by a sigma nu lil sis...........and i think you were there, by the way shudders are at lowes or homedepot
Back to top Go down
pooch23
Baby Boy
pooch23

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:45 pm

I believe they are on sale right now
Back to top Go down
THOR

THOR

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:45 pm

snap, Did QCONTROL give you that rusty trombone? He's known as quit the horn player ............
Back to top Go down
randymarsh
Man
randymarsh

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:47 pm

They sale mudflaps at autozone.
Back to top Go down
THEANGRYAX
Young Man
THEANGRYAX

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:49 pm

i am ending this discusion and carring to man page
Back to top Go down
THOR

THOR

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:49 pm

me too
Back to top Go down
randymarsh
Man
randymarsh

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:50 pm

So that makes.......everyone is going to the man page, cause some people can't act right.
Back to top Go down
wittlebearcat
Young Man
wittlebearcat

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:18 pm

I'm proud of you guys......recognizing the problem is the first step towards recovery!
Back to top Go down
youngster83
Man
youngster83

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:46 pm

SEND ME A PICTURE wittle, I bet your not hot...........
Back to top Go down
wittlebearcat
Young Man
wittlebearcat

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:16 pm

And I bet you like to j*CENSORED*f to pictures of Ex-Boy Bander Lance Bass! What does this have to do with the topic??
cheers OOOOOoooooooooo
Back to top Go down
THEANGRYAX
Young Man
THEANGRYAX

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:41 pm

whats more disturbing

#1 you rubbing one out to a boy bander named lance bass or

#2 you know who the hell that is.................

great job whittle, you have managed to post 1 more piece of self demeaning spew...........have a nice day NOZZLE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Rebate check is in the mail   Your Rebate check is in the mail - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Rebate check is in the mail
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next