Texas Coaches Hot Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas Coaches Hot Spot

High school football and more from around the state. Feel free to post in all areas. Try to keep the adult talk in the Man Page.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Discipline at Northwest

Go down 
+8
THEANGRYAX
bigwood33
xcoach/real estate broker
Qcontrol2
nodefenseforyou
randymarsh
Admin
Roller22
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pegleg
Baby Boy
pegleg

Number of posts : 44
Localization : Big D, baby!
Registration date : 2008-01-29

No Discipline at Northwest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Discipline at Northwest   No Discipline at Northwest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:10 pm

I bet there are a lot of opennings around there real soon.

monkeys running the zoo is where we are headed, boys. i'm moving to the country, they still let you beat kids out there.
Back to top Go down
Roller22
Baby Boy

Male Number of posts : 30
Localization : Republic of Texas
Employment : Whoever needs Landscaping
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: No Discipline at Northwest   No Discipline at Northwest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:13 pm

They got us by the balls here because of the pay. If my wife and I move to another district, we will take at least a 10K loss in pay per year.

Although it will hurt for awhile, we are seriously looking at the smaller districtrs close to us. At least they will hold the kids accountable for their actions. At least until some educated idiot moves from the city to the country. Great book sense but no common sense.

If you believe in karma it happens. The kids that were nothing in school and alwways complained that everything was unfair, come back with masters or doctorate degrees and now become your boss.
Back to top Go down
Baby Boy

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: No Discipline at Northwest   No Discipline at Northwest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:14 pm

Come on to Aledo
Back to top Go down
http://www.reallivinggateway.com
Slobberknocker

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: No Discipline at Northwest   No Discipline at Northwest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:14 pm

Aledo would be great for me and I plan on applying there (again) someday.

As Roller said though, it would cost me about 10-12G per year. Can't handle that just yet. Now if I had a side business selling real estate or running a website or something, I might be able to swing it.

I've considered the foreclosure flip thing. That's how I got the house I live in now. But, until things settle down for us (financially) a little I've gotta try to stay put.
Back to top Go down
pegleg
Baby Boy
pegleg

PostSubject: Re: No Discipline at Northwest   No Discipline at Northwest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:26 pm

maybe i'll just get a boat and sail away......a little raping and pilaging might be fun!
Back to top Go down
youngster83
Man
youngster83

Male Number of posts : 541

PostSubject: Re: No Discipline at Northwest   No Discipline at Northwest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:48 pm

sounds good peg
Back to top Go down
pegleg
Baby Boy
pegleg

PostSubject: Re: No Discipline at Northwest   No Discipline at Northwest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:37 pm

yeah i kinda thought so................

warm water, warm sun, LOTS of rum..............

the pirates life for me...................
Back to top Go down
lynardskynard

lynardskynard

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: No Discipline at Northwest   No Discipline at Northwest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:58 pm

yo ho ho, count me in
Back to top Go down
Roller22
Baby Boy

Male Number of posts : 30
Localization : Republic of Texas
Employment : Whoever needs Landscaping

PostSubject: Re: No Discipline at Northwest   No Discipline at Northwest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 2:01 pm

This is why we vacation on an island each summer after school is out. "Lifes a beach" or "Some beach" as the song says.

Sun, sand and a drink in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Discipline at Northwest   No Discipline at Northwest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Discipline at Northwest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Texas Coaches Hot Spot :: Football Forum-
Jump to: